Help Wanted Xtra Large Albums

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by CH512O, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our Mess is due to move to one of these ""Supermesses" so hence we cannot put the majority of the photos into the new Mess but we want to keep them.
    We have some xtra xtra large presentation/photo albums in RHQ so want to get the same for the Mess stuff. Trouble is no one can tell me where the RHQ got theirs (was purchased years ago).
    Anyone know where i can source these? We are looking at 40"x25" approx. As you can see they are big.
    Cheers in advance
    CH

2. Cheers for help, will look into them

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Almost every decent photo album supplier will be going to this event and are listed:

FOCUS ON IMAGING 2011

Have a trawl through the names and then follow the links to their respective sites.

Queensberry is one of the better makes, be aware that most of the emphasis will be on wedding albums in their advertising, but almost all of the make 'normal' products as well.

4. As an alternative, have you considered presenting digital images instead?

5. The trouble with these new Super Messes is that we are going from our Regts to one where there will be 3 sharing it. So bringing our Regtl history in Picture/Painting form and being able to put it on walls has been curtailed. We can only bring 3 paintings and put them up! All our other 60 or so will be auctioned off, given back to the presenters or kept in storage. Putting some in these books will enable us to keep them and be able to view them Of course only some can be stored this way but the contractor is being brutal as to what we can store/show and keep

6. What a surprise lets just sack the messes completely and give Araskidmark/Shitdexo a free reign over everything. I can't really see why we need messes when they can provide us with an authentic 1980's themed, Yorkshire truckers cafe on every camp.

7. Meow.

Who yanked your chain?

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

He's absolutely bloody right though. Why is a contractor making those decisions and not the Mess Committee?