Help wanted please Recce orders

#1
Help please can anyone give me any pointers on Recce Orders. I have to give a set and am a bit stuck.
Or if possible PM me a sample copy. I have a copy of TAMS

Your help very much appreciated.
 
#2
stellawifebeater said:
Help please can anyone give me any pointers on Recce Orders. I have to give a set and am a bit stuck.
Or if possible PM me a sample copy. I have a copy of TAMS

Your help very much appreciated.
If you have the TAM what else do you need?
 
#3
Fair point from barbs but is it recce platoon orders you are looking for? This would be in the Infantry pocket book which is part of your AATAMS. If not there then get in touch with Recce div if nobody can help.
 
#4
Joker said:
Fair point from barbs but is it recce platoon orders you are looking for? This would be in the Infantry pocket book which is part of your AATAMS. If not there then get in touch with Recce div if nobody can help.
Exactually, everything you need is in there.

If you are stuck because you have'nt given a set before, why not ask a more senior person to give you some pointers.
 
#5
TAMS is your bible, you shouldn't want for anything else. I'm sure you can tell a story, which is basically what order's are, use your brain matter to come up with something as apposed to robbing someone else's work and claim as your own.
 
#6
blobmeister said:
TAMS is your bible, you shouldn't want for anything else. I'm sure you can tell a story, which is basically what order's are, use your brain matter to come up with something as apposed to robbing someone else's work and claim as your own.
My bold.

I wouldn't want to copy anybodys work. I have problem with extracting the information from my orders ie: 1 up and 2up and how to put my plan on paper. In other words I know what I want to do but dont understand how to put it on paper using the TAM, if that makes sense.

On a sperate note what does WDR mean.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top