Help Urgent Accommodation Req

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Joker, Oct 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, this is the sketch. I currently have a sports team on tour in the UK. Due to what I can only assume is a communication error, they are required to leave their accommodation in Catterick a couple of days early. They next fixture is in Kent and I am desperately trying to get a place for them in that sort of area. I have tried Shornecliffe and Chatham and at this time waiting for a reply from Howe but does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can house 20 blokes?

Yours Tearing hair out.

Joker

2. Isn't Chelsea Barracks still designated as transit accommodation ?.

3. I'll get on to them. Thanks very much, anybody else got suggestions?

4. Woolwich Barracks. Masses of accom.

5. Lydd and Hythe? Little camp behind the HQ of Channel Tunnel. Shabby and basic but hey?

6. Thanks all. The collective will and intelligence of arrse has dug the boys and I out of a poo hole. Got to respect proactive can do accom SNCO's

Joker

7. Stores are for storing - accommodation is for accommodating

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

London Transit Centre, at RAF Uxbridge but tri-service accom.

9. Try DASAU QM, or failing that 133 Coy 103 Bn REME(V) Ashford Any probs PM me and I'll get back with tel nos.

10. St Martins Plain, good for a Multicultural piss up/ kick in down Folkstone, ideally located within stumbling distance of 24 hr Tescos.

Book through Cinque Ports?

11. I was going to say that...the other one is Napier, 20 pax block rooms or 2 man rooms take your pick.

12. Yes I thought about SMP as well, but luckily the Engineers pulled it out of the bag for the lads and I. Now in Chav capital of the UK, possibly the world.