Help to remember a tv series

endure

GCM
Having seen how it rapidly goes awry on here I’m not sticking my nose in unless I REALLY know what I’m talking about, and even then maybe only after having a long conversation with myself.
That's reassuring, you dont sound like another of baglocks's sock accounts.

The exact opposite in fact.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Having seen how it rapidly goes awry on here I’m not sticking my nose in unless I REALLY know what I’m talking about, and even then maybe only after having a long conversation with myself.

Its not that bad really, the main rule is DO NOT BITE, if you do, you will find that the trolls, knobheads and plonkers will endeavourer to rip the shit out of you. The banter and gentle piss taking is a wonder to behold, and you will be in stiches at some of the comments, conversely, some, if not the majority will make you fume and shudder, its all part of the fun, ignore the Knobs, and join in the fun. Be aware of the site rules, they are enforced, and those lovely people, the moderators are ever watching, and will if you transgress, put you on ROP's, or ban you entirely if deemed necessary....Enjoy.

Last edited:

In_Twists

Clanker
**** it, just write it. Some crusty old corporal from 1987 will pipe up but...**** it. Its all shit dits anyway. As long as you can take the hits, go for it. Like that line from Platoon: "Don't mean nuthin', not a thing". :cool:

**** it, just write it. Some crusty old corporal from 1987 will pipe up but...**** it. Its all shit dits anyway. As long as you can take the hits, go for it. Like that line from Platoon: "Don't mean nuthin', not a thing". :cool:

I resemble that remark, 1978 if you don't mind, ...bloody sprogs!....

Sticky847

Swinger
Its not that bad really, the main rule is DO NOT BITE, if you do, you will find that the trolls, knobheads and plonkers will endeavourer to rip the shit out of you. The banter and gentle piss taking is a wonder to behold, and you will be in stiches at some of the comments, conversely, some, if not the majority will make you fume and shudder, its all part of the fun, ignore the Knobs, and join in the fun. Be aware of the site rules, they are enforced, and those lovely people, the moderators are ever watching, and will if you transgress, put you on ROP's, or ban you entirely if deemed necessary....Enjoy.
Am very aware of not biting, am ex WAFU so v used to a wall of piss taking and having lurked here for a couple of yrs I am going to be very careful, also I shouldn’t spend any more time on here as there’s only so many hrs in the day, many thanks for the advice and welcome.

Here's another one from about late 70s early 80s which i cannot remember or find on imdb. Main character had lost his parents in a car crash abroad, Spain or Portugal. He then discovered he'd been left an awful lot of money as mum and dad had been very involved in drug smuggling and rest of series involved him investigating their deaths. I had thought it was Martin Jarvis but nothing on IMDB seems to match, and my bumper book of Clive James TV reviews from '72 to 80 was no help.

Excellent philosophy!

Am very aware of not biting, am ex WAFU so v used to a wall of piss taking and having lurked here for a couple of yrs I am going to be very careful, also I shouldn’t spend any more time on here as there’s only so many hrs in the day, many thanks for the advice and welcome.
I hope you're not the WAFU that interviewed me for a job down in London a few months ago otherwise I'll get the sack before I even start.

Here's another one from about late 70s early 80s which i cannot remember or find on imdb. Main character had lost his parents in a car crash abroad, Spain or Portugal. He then discovered he'd been left an awful lot of money as mum and dad had been very involved in drug smuggling and rest of series involved him investigating their deaths. I had thought it was Martin Jarvis but nothing on IMDB seems to match, and my bumper book of Clive James TV reviews from '72 to 80 was no help.
I think most of us were too pissed to remember much about TV in those days. The Seventies and Eighties passed in an alcholic haze.

Can anyone remember a kids programme in the 60/70s about two little pink pigs who used to blat around in a toy motor car. Have they come out of the closet yet?

BoxKickerSubs

Old-Salt
Good idea that, it wont work, but good idea. Welcome, have fun.

Latest Threads