Help to contact

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by ULTRAS99, Oct 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Now then, can anyone tell me how i can get hold of my brother, he is currently in the F.I with Log SP Sqn (that’s the address given)....i am his brother and need to speak with him quite urgently....any one that is down there and might be able to help, PM me and we can discuss.....