Help them out, swift update and fresh case

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help them Out backed by Meridians IT and computer Witchcraft skills is about to rebrand and change its name to 'Holidays4heroes' and buckets full of cool stuff is going to happen in the near future.

Bank accounts are currently being rebranded, the websites registered etc etc.

More to follow in a few days.

I've just spent a couple of days working through a file of someone we've recently sent to Spain. He got himself in a spot of bother financially and we've pretty much mopped up the majority. That however has left him almost high and dry.

Like a clot, he pawned his watch, gongs and Mrs engagement ring... whether we agree with him or not, its done. I'm going to get them back for him and its upto you whether you want to help or not.

Please spare us the rights and wrongs of doing it, I have my own views, but knowing what this would do to the bloke in question is my driving force.

Details are the same

Paypal: hooverbags@msn.com

Sort: 77-51-01 Acct No: 54713568 (Lloyds)

Sort: 40-02-00 Acct No: 22286017 (HSBC)

He Borrowed 400...... so I imagine with Pawn Pirates interest it will be about 480.

2. Incoming via p/p.

Chuffed to be first this time, usually i'm late to these.

3. Money en route. I suggest you change the H in hooverbags to lower case. Stopped me sending until I spotted your deliberate mistake. :wink:

4. I'm off to nick someone's phone to put a couple of packets of tabs in.

F*uciking hell - Paul Newman is dead.

5. Incoming. Hope the guy can get the boost he needs to turn it around.

6. Small amount sent - sorry

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That make two of us! I pawned Moms rings when I lost my job in April,needed the money & I regret it to f*ck right now!Thankfully I'm getting them back outa hock on the next pay day,so I know how the lad feels!!It's sheer desperation when you do that & you feel as guilty as Ronnie Biggs at his trial!!!I know I did.You also feel ashamed.
    But as he's been away like MDN states,then he's in a far worse state than I was.
    So cummon you cnuts!!dig deep,it's for our own! I can imagine what laddo is feeling having partly been there & even tho I'm already skint from my next pay day (car tax/mot ext) I'm in for a tenner on pay day!! (10th Oct)
    What's a tenner?A bottle of cheap scotch or a bang behind the bike sheds with the camp bike.
    Spike.

8. Don't be sorry.....ANY amount helps....Thank you for Helping Them Out

9. Monday HSBC.

10. Inbound, paypal.

YM

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK then bump....

13. Too late, I transfered cash on the 20th (as I will continue to do MDN, while I can afford it!!) in anticipation for such an event.

MDN can you confirm please? Reference: Arrse Fixing Fund :)

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

the usual paypal payment on the way

hope you can get all things back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.