Help Them Out - Pun VC Poster - Signed & Thumb-printed 02

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Psypher, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Proceeds of the auction to help to pay for flights to Spain for ex-servicemen in need, a memorial for FluffyBunny, or spent anywhere else MDN feels appropriate to help ex-forces.
    See these threads for more details:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=88221.html
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=88283.html

[​IMG]

This is a letter size (11" x 8.5") ARRSE special edition Pun VC campaign poster printed on a glossy, acid-free stiff paper. But the best bit is it has been personally signed and thumb-printed by the great man himself Tul Bahadur Pun VC! These were the first signatures Pun VC signed in many years following his recent eye operation.

This the second of three Pun VC posters to be auctioned. Another one will be auctioned on ARRSE at a later date with proceeds going to suitable forces charities.

NB: The quality of the ink-jet print isn't quite as good as I would like, the black background has a slight blue tinge as my printer isn't great but still will look impressive mounted and framed on the wall.

Auction finishes at 23:59 GMT, Sunday, 10 February 2008.

2. £50 start

3. A fast and great start, thanks Scarletto :)

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

£ 55.00

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

110. I'd love to have one of those.

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Sod this.

£ 180.00

7. 220 whilst the wife is not looking.

8. Thanks guys! :clap:

But we want more :wink:

9. <bump>

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Shhh !

I'm still looking for coins down the back of the sofa.

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

B@stards!!! I wanted this but haven't got that much spare cash right now. I hope you've got a third psywarorg, I'm having it.

12. Agree with you,make the next one for sale in April though (get me redundancy then) so im having it :)

13. Yep the third and final one will be auctioned later. If you're all rich in April then April it will be :D

Hopefully the pics of Pun VC signing the posters will arrive today - will post as soon as I have them.