Help them out case (quickie)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ex servicemen, met with hard times, had to work around a special needs nipper. An infantryman who's more than done his fair share.

Dave is sure he can find accom for 1st - 7th Nov (Time when school can fit in)

The flights and hire car come to about 700....... I've got nearly half sorted elsewhere and with whats left in the kitty from the over paypments before.

I'm therefore begging and scrounging just under 400 quids.

Previous feedback
    Paypal: hooverbags @

Sort: 77-51-01
    Acct: 54713568

Sort: 40-02-00
    Acct: 22286017

Cheers in advance folks, I would imagine with the end of the summer season, this will be the last plea for holiday assistance for now. Giving us chance to put a plan for the continuation of this for next year.
  2. £25 on it's way. Sent just now.
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Accommodation is booked 1st - 7th November
  4. Fingers X'd. I'm hoping the collection this weekend should be around the £200 mark. It better do.
  5. I will try and rustle you up some donations.. I have family coming to watch the re-inactment as it's on their doorstep, so will put the word out...Or you could just embarass them and call them forward and tell them I said get your hands in your pockets.....
  6. Some cash sent.
  7. We are a quarter there........ Keep it coming ladies and people masquarading as gentlemen
  8. Charity bump.

Come on people, I know there is a credit crisis and it is 10 days till pay day, but reach behind the sofa and find some loose change!
  9. If I have spare cash upon my return from ze land ov ze krauts I will donate some more on Tuesday. Will let you know.
  10. Incoming and BUMP
  11. some cash sent via paypal, keep up the good work mate
  12. Hmmm

New shed on it's way....
    New carpets required ....

Feck it .... cash on it's way

Wife will have to wait for the carpets ... shed comes first :)
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A very pleasent evening down the bar with the chaps, whilst our lasses planned to spend our money on holidays, shopping and associated tat. And I got Free Drinks then Half Price on the happy hour button. Which saved me about £40 on my two rounds. Nice, nice.

So I have sent Dog_Nuts a pound. One English pound. One could send more, but one is making a fucking point here.

And the point is this. If everybody who clicks onto these threads kicks in a quid, Dog_Nuts and his pals would have the cash in no time.

So if you're thinking "Christ, I'm skint" just send a quid. Or two.

I just sent a quid and I feel so good about it I would not call Jesus my Uncle.

What fucking bump?
  14. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

£ on way, as I'm late for the last shout I've doubled what I usually stump up...which isn't much, but as TheIronDuke says....

15. Incoming via pp
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.