Help them out case (quickie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex servicemen, met with hard times, had to work around a special needs nipper. An infantryman who's more than done his fair share.

Dave is sure he can find accom for 1st - 7th Nov (Time when school can fit in)

The flights and hire car come to about 700....... I've got nearly half sorted elsewhere and with whats left in the kitty from the over paypments before.

I'm therefore begging and scrounging just under 400 quids.

Previous feedback
Good Morning Dave

I am sorry I have not replied sooner (or I might have done and forgot) since getting back to work we have been so busy, what with soldiers driving into dry stone walls and flood damage its busy busy.

We had a lovely time, the resort and the apartment was lovely, we have spoken to D***** about going again next year, It was so relaxing and peaceful, we had the pool to ourselves most of the time and chilled out on the patio drinking to much wine.

We hired a car for 5 days and did lots of sight seeing as well as finding the
beaches and chartered a sail boat for another day.

Thank you so much for all you have done, and for the wonderful holiday. It gave us quality time to spend with each other and gave us the opportunity to communicate, something that seems to have gone a miss over the past few months.

If there is anything at all I can do to help with your aim please do not
hesitate to ask, I would be happy to be more involved. I am sure you have helped so many people since you have been organising the holidays and I am sure they are all as grateful as what R****** and I are.

Do you have an address I can write to?

Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon.

N****
Paypal: hooverbags @ msn.com

Lloyds:

Sort: 77-51-01
Acct: 54713568

HSBC:

Sort: 40-02-00
Acct: 22286017

Cheers in advance folks, I would imagine with the end of the summer season, this will be the last plea for holiday assistance for now. Giving us chance to put a plan for the continuation of this for next year.

W

wevers

veritas said:
Fingers X'd. I'm hoping the collection this weekend should be around the £200 mark. It better do.
I will try and rustle you up some donations.. I have family coming to watch the re-inactment as it's on their doorstep, so will put the word out...Or you could just embarass them and call them forward and tell them I said get your hands in your pockets.....

We are a quarter there........ Keep it coming ladies and people masquarading as gentlemen

Charity bump.

Come on people, I know there is a credit crisis and it is 10 days till pay day, but reach behind the sofa and find some loose change!

If I have spare cash upon my return from ze land ov ze krauts I will donate some more on Tuesday. Will let you know.

some cash sent via paypal, keep up the good work mate

Hmmm

New shed on it's way....
New carpets required ....

Feck it .... cash on it's way

Wife will have to wait for the carpets ... shed comes first :)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A very pleasent evening down the bar with the chaps, whilst our lasses planned to spend our money on holidays, shopping and associated tat. And I got Free Drinks then Half Price on the happy hour button. Which saved me about £40 on my two rounds. Nice, nice.

So I have sent Dog_Nuts a pound. One English pound. One could send more, but one is making a fucking point here.

And the point is this. If everybody who clicks onto these threads kicks in a quid, Dog_Nuts and his pals would have the cash in no time.

So if you're thinking "Christ, I'm skint" just send a quid. Or two.

I just sent a quid and I feel so good about it I would not call Jesus my Uncle.

What fucking bump?

£ on way, as I'm late for the last shout I've doubled what I usually stump up...which isn't much, but as TheIronDuke says....

S_R

Incoming via pp

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is it just me or is anyone else excited about the thought of Dog_Nuts requesting cash for a Quickie?

Nah. Its probabaly just me. Sorry I mentioned it.

JoseyWales said:
Check the HSBC after 1200 tomorrow.
Why, you going to empty it? :D

minister_doh_nut said:
Ex serviceman, met with hard times, had to work around a special needs nipper. An infantryman who's more than done his fair share. The flights and hire car come to about 700....... I've got nearly half sorted elsewhere and with whats left in the kitty from the over paypments before.

I'm therefore begging and scrounging just under 400 quids.

Paypal: hooverbags @ msn.com

Lloyds:

Sort: 77-51-01
Acct: 54713568

HSBC:

Sort: 40-02-00
Acct: 22286017

Cheers in advance folks, I would imagine with the end of the summer season, this will be the last plea for holiday assistance for now. Giving us chance to put a plan for the continuation of this for next year.

Deadly quiet ... is there nobody out there with the price of a round of drinks they could donate to a charitable cause? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.