Help Them Out Auction - Bears in Woolly Pullies

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Folks, meet Lance Corporal Birgelen and Leading AirCraftsman Wildenrath, found wandering near Wassenberg last week, and still wearing their Cold War Woollies.

Please find it in your hearts to give them a good home, with or without a barbecue. The auction starts now, and will run until 4 p.m. on Friday. When the money is with MDN, I'll post the bears to you. Go on, you know you want them!

(PS MDN has enough to do already, so it's best if you can make a single payment, to reduce the amount of checking he has to do. Thanks.)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Just an early evening Bump.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Yup. But it seems they're not hungry.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

This afternoon they have spent some time finding shade, and some more time watching the tumbleweed on this arrse auction.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just a little morning bump, folks.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

They didn't like working on that p.c., YIM, which is a shame because they could help the BMG with his emails.

Today they're trying to steal my son's mini.

For goodness' sake, will someone give them a good home, please?

£25 (cos I'm skint already)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Well many grateful thanks phantom.

So, where on ARRSE do we find the 'Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines' ? (In other words the RAF guys.) 8)

Perhaps we could give them a hint in their own forum that there is a 'Leading AirCraftsman' in here looking for a new home. :D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Thank heavens!

That's saved LAC Wildenrath from a fate worse than death.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you'll see from the picture that L/Cpl Birgelen has beaten you to it!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

I don't know about sauce, but I am worried about what they're doing with my tools!!!!