Help Them Out - ARRSE Pun VC Poster - Signed & Thumb-printed

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a letter size (11" x 8.5") ARRSE special edition Pun VC campaign poster printed on a glossy, acid-free stiff paper. But the best bit is it has been personally signed and thumb-printed by the great man himself Tul Bahadur Pun VC! These were the first signatures Pun VC signed in many years following his recent eye operation.

He was photographed actually signing the poster which will be posted here when I have it.

Two other signed posters will be auctioned on ARRSE at a later date proceeds going to suitable forces charities.

NB: The quality of the ink-jet print isn't quite as good as I would like, the black background has a slight blue tinge as my printer isn't great but still will look impressive mounted and framed on the wall.

Auction finishes at 23:59 GMT, Sunday, 16 December 2007.

That is a fcuking awesome auction item, thankyou

100 English ones to start the bidding!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
£110.-

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
PsyWar.Org said:

This is a letter size (11" x 8.5") ARRSE special edition Pun VC campaign poster printed on a glossy, acid-free stiff paper. But the best bit is it has been personally signed and thumb-printed by the great man himself Tul Bahadur Pun VC! These were the first signatures Pun VC signed in many years following his recent eye operation.

He was photographed actually signing the poster which will be posted here when I have it.

Two other signed posters will be auctioned on ARRSE at a later date proceeds going to suitable forces charities.

NB: The quality of the ink-jet print isn't quite as good as I would like, the black background has a slight blue tinge as my printer isn't great but still will look impressive mounted and framed on the wall.

Auction finishes at 23:59 GMT, Sunday, 16 December 2007.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Buggrit.

£ 220.-

You bastards I have an alcohol habit to feed as well as this.

£240

stacker1 said:
You bastards I have an alcohol habit to feed as well as this....
Same here, AND a 3-grand Resettlement Course bill due shortly. (I'll figure out JPA yet!)

£250 (That's "too undred un fiftee pun", if you pardon the pun! ) :lol:

Lofty19 said:
stacker1 said:
You bastards I have an alcohol habit to feed as well as this....
Same here, AND a 3-grand Resettlement Course bill due shortly. (I'll figure out JPA yet!)

£250 (That's "too undred un fiftee pun", if you pardon the pun! ) :lol:
Thanks for the bid but it's still a puny amount - I'll get my coat.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Gor blimey Mary Poppins ! Apples & pears frog and toad ! Only a bleedin' marmoset ?
Ah abaht ten ponies and a buggered cuttlefish ?

I'll up the fluff to two undred an fifty-sick squid.

Status
Not open for further replies.