Help - shirt needed for monday

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tankieinneed, Feb 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Without wanting to go into the details, I need to borrow an mtp shirt of someone for monday. I've recently passed out of phase two. I'm meant to be in the careers office on monday. Last night I was out drinking and I lent my smock and shirt to a mate to walk home in. He's lost them.

I've also lost my mod90 the other night on the lash.

I don't know what to do. But I know I can't turn up in a hoody, cos they will think I'm a right shit ****.

So if you are in the south, please can I borrow an mtp shirt please. You'd need to drop it of as I don't drive.

THANKS

2. It's wind-up weekend folks.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Err it's not. I only brought one shirt home with me. All my other kit is in my bfo box. I am shitting myself, and I need someone to help me out. If you can't do that. **** OFF.

4. he missed out "and oh can u lend us a few quid to tide me over till i need to borrow some more " !!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Where are you based? Can you drop it off to Winchester? Thanks

6. i hope your not lendin him your best shirt DL !!

Attached Files:

7. I'm not sas... I'm just a tankie. 1 rtr.

Can anyone help me?

8. If it gets me a shirt and stops the afco ripping into me, thats fine. What size are you? And what flashes has your shirt got?

9. NOPE-theres no cure for that known to man !!

10. That's me well and truly told off.

As much as I would like to partake in a bit of banter with you, I'd be risking ROP's, so I won't. You on the other hand do need to explore the ROP's system. For real.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Losing an MoD90? Yer in big poop...

• Like Like x 3
  12. `I know. I'll just say it was stolen.

13. Meet me outside the cathedral in an hour, I'll bring a selection of ID cards with me and a choice of the world's top camouflage cloth from which to create a wonderful new Spring wardrobe for you. I'll have the van parked up the top (on the grass under the trees). My van is the one with the massive PA system treating the tourists to some sweet drum'n'bass and my team of Thai seamstresses dancing outside.
    hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  15. So, you really really REALLY need a shirt and when someone makes an offer you asked them to drop it off..?! And you want it to have the right flashes on? You're not high maintenance much!

If I were you I'd be getting myself down the surplus shop sharpish. Or ring the mate that robbed it and tell him to bring it back. How do you lose uniform on the lash anyway? Were you in the boozer in rig? You'll be in the shit if you were!

• Like Like x 1