• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help screw the arrse

Can any fellow arrsers give any tried and tested methods for annoying the fcuk out of some bloke who tried getting into sappertapa's mrs while sappertapa was away on tour?

have managed to acquire his mobile number and want to play with the fool before putting him down, give us any ideas you have.

I will keep you all informed of the progress.

Cheers you steadfast bunch

Sappertapa said:
Can any fellow arrsers give any tried and tested methods for annoying the fcuk out of some bloke who tried getting into sappertapa's mrs while sappertapa was away on tour?

have managed to acquire his mobile number and want to play with the fool before putting him down, give us any ideas you have.

I will keep you all informed of the progress.

Cheers you steadfast bunch
Publish it in a gay website.

Then drop him.

If all he did was 'try' whats the problem?

Call him up and tell him you know what he did and that your missus thinks he's a dawg.

Then go over every event he pulled, thus letting him know he had no chance from the off.

Beebs

tried and tested-
place an ad in classic and sportscar for a jag e-type going for 5 grand- phone after 9pm cos of work timings! i may or may not have done it myself and may or maynot have had some brilliant results!!

also- send off for all those kitch plates in the radio times that have the -send no money now- thing- do them all for him- he will be pleased!

then drop him

I agree with Dale and the rest.. drop him, then when next you see him, drop him again, and again until you break your hands or he has no teeth left.

Then you could always take a bit of 4x2 and t*at him all over with that!!!,

Anyway good luck fella I hope he is in a world of pain soon.

B

Biscuits_AB

Give the lad a chance. Maybe he did do your missus, seeing as you were away and she told him that you were a crap sh@g...........hey, it might have happened, no smoke without fire and all........and she might have be feeling a little guilty so she has thrown up some smoke.

Then drop her.

Latest Threads