Help Required.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
As the weather in BFG is pretty good at the moment and it's virtually titty day everyday, I have developed a slight problem.

During my 20 minute bus journey into work I can't help but find myself staring at the large number of boobies that are nearly on show.

My problem is how do I get rid of the resultant stiffy, apart from knocking one out, before I have to get off the bus?

Many Thanks.

why get rid of it? It's clear to the girls that you're interested, what better form of advertising do you need?

Why get rid, just keep it and if you notice any of the ladys looking stare at their boobs in reply

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Walk up to the biggest cleavage and say "this is your fault, and unless you rectify the situation I shall be forced to take a civil action based on my current levels of acute embarrassment" then stick it between her chebs and give her a pearl necklace.

Simple, yet effective.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
VarSity said:
Just pull it up into your belt line, and take really long steps... feels good and no one can see your throbber.
Isn't there a danger of it peeking out of the top?

Only if you're hung like a horse or wearing your trousers down round your arrse like the chavscum do.

Pretend your blind, blind people always seem to stare at chest level.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
B_AND_T said:
VarSity said:
Just pull it up into your belt line, and take really long steps... feels good and no one can see your throbber.
And what do I do if I get a bit of spillage?

B_AND_T said:
B_AND_T said:
VarSity said:
And what do I do if I get a bit of spillage?
ask the old dear sitting next to you to lick it up! :lick:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 46
General_Layabout Sappers 4
General_Layabout The Intelligence Cell 21