• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help Required.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
As the weather in BFG is pretty good at the moment and it's virtually titty day everyday, I have developed a slight problem.

During my 20 minute bus journey into work I can't help but find myself staring at the large number of boobies that are nearly on show.

My problem is how do I get rid of the resultant stiffy, apart from knocking one out, before I have to get off the bus?

Many Thanks.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Walk up to the biggest cleavage and say "this is your fault, and unless you rectify the situation I shall be forced to take a civil action based on my current levels of acute embarrassment" then stick it between her chebs and give her a pearl necklace.

Simple, yet effective.

Latest Threads