Help Required.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Aug 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

As the weather in BFG is pretty good at the moment and it's virtually titty day everyday, I have developed a slight problem.

During my 20 minute bus journey into work I can't help but find myself staring at the large number of boobies that are nearly on show.

My problem is how do I get rid of the resultant stiffy, apart from knocking one out, before I have to get off the bus?

Many Thanks.
  2. why get rid of it? It's clear to the girls that you're interested, what better form of advertising do you need?
  3. Why get rid, just keep it and if you notice any of the ladys looking stare at their boobs in reply
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Walk up to the biggest cleavage and say "this is your fault, and unless you rectify the situation I shall be forced to take a civil action based on my current levels of acute embarrassment" then stick it between her chebs and give her a pearl necklace.

Simple, yet effective.
  5. Just pull it up into your belt line, and take really long steps... feels good and no one can see your throbber.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Isn't there a danger of it peeking out of the top?
  7. Only if you're hung like a horse or wearing your trousers down round your arrse like the chavscum do.
  8. Pretend your blind, blind people always seem to stare at chest level.
  9. Get it out and beat off, see if you can hit one of the busty lovelies with you splooodge from a distance!
  10. Well if you are going to stare at their attributes it's only fair they should see yours
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And what do I do if I get a bit of spillage?
  12. ask the old dear sitting next to you to lick it up! :lick: