Help Required

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by MightyGem, Apr 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any crusty old Air gunners or HWIs who may be able to help out with
    this query on Pprune?

2. Looks like the back end of a TOW2 to me! If it was the Cheviots (et al Otterburn) could be a range prac left over.

3. Or..if not and if its kept well over the years..the back end of an SS11 8O

4. From one crusty old Airgunner it looks the Arsse end of an SS11or possibly a swingfire round not sure of the configuration of the rails ,them things had a mind of their own!!!!!

5. MG any crust old peelots care ta give me a laugh on Mancs Hanger Queen?
    john

6. Jonny,
    Translation please? It is the propulsion section of a SS-11 or AS-11. IGLA3,
    TOW2? What are you on?

7. PROBABLY A BIT OF SOME SAD-SACK ROCKET MAKING NO LIFER'S TOY STARBUSTER MACH 4 WASHING POWDER PROPELLED TOILET TUBE THAT HANGS ROUND OTTERBURN BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THEY THINK THEY CAN BUILD A ROCKET WHICH WILL REACH URANUS (STANDING BY) , THEY CAN'T ACTUALLY FIND THE BLEEDIN THING WHEN LANDS AFTER A 3 SECOND BURST INTO NOTHINGNESS..

COO-ER THAT WAS A RANT WEREN'T IT?????

8. No medman82, it was just proof of what most of us thought of you. :wink:

9. Sloppy, MG will understand.
    john

10. John, just the normal spares problems. Seems to be off line more than on sometimes. I think a few units are probably wishing they'd bought a 135 instead of a 902. But, then Cambridge go and order one!

11. Ta, D.
    Back in UK for two weeks. Saw it overhead my hometown on Saturday. May go down and visit next weekend if brother is free.
    john
    Luv and kisses ta the rozzers and JC.