• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help required

Not one of my normal pervy posts however was wondering if any of you guys out there can help.....

We have a guy here, up on one of the wards who, as a prisoner, is shackled to an officer. He's only a young guy, mid twenties and I briefly got talking to him, turns out he's ex forces (Fusiliers I beleive) and discharged for being a bit East Ham. I have spoken to his warders and they call him a block-rat - someone always 'segged off' for being a troublemaker.

He's going to be here a few days minimum and think the guy is a decent bloke, just a bit fucked. As a civvy I don't know much about your welfare organisations however is there something I could print of for him, someone to call? I have spoken to his warders and they're happy for me to give him paperwork. He's not like most of the prisoners we get here, I'm no expert however there is a lot bubbling away underneath.

I appreciate all your help in advance guys. The attitude here is 'not our problem', prison service problem and get him the **** out of our cubicle. I don't like that.

Thanks again.

Latest Threads