Help required,,Urgently....

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by tuffy52, Aug 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend of mine is due to go on ,,He has just been informed that there are no gloves or knee pads left to issue to him,,what can he do?.....

2. um......buy some maybe?

3. Wait until he gets to theatre? there are stocks in BSN etc but what of and how much is anyones guess, I s'pose to play safe he'd best buy his own.

4. From where?,,,,

5. Is "your friend" as stupid as you are?

6. How did soldiers with missing kit survive before ARRSE existed?

Anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Look Smudge,,,he is my grand son and I don't want him going to Afghan ill prepared,,so your ******* jokes are out of order,,,,

8. Well it's not bloody Argos anyway!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think that counts as a yes,,,,

10. Kill a taliban and steal his ... along with his fingers.

11. Chillax Tuffers!!

Try HM Supplies,John Bulls and Silvermans for a start or go to you/his nearest Surplus store.

It's not rocket science is it!!.

12. They have loads of stuff in bastion! I've come back from H13 an we got given loads of crap given to us at the start during r&r an at the end. Alot of the lads bought there own gloves anyway. An knee pads, just order some from solder of fortune.

13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

He can save himself the aggro of carrying them over there and just go shopping in the PX when he is in BSN.

14. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

agreed plenty of replenishment kit out there according to our kid who says they keep burning the surplus, plenty of the old pattern stuff around which still works isnt he asking around his unit?

who is he going with?