• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

help required please.

Evening all.

Following on from bokkatankie’s sneering insults aimed at the Hols 4 hero’s stall at Wallop recently (see here http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/173251-arrsers-self-taken-photo-collection-319.html post #12736 about half way down) & and his "I can do far, far better but see no reason to support that claim with something as trivial as proof or facts" stance, I have decided to write an offensive and insulting limerick about him.

Thing is, I can only think of a couple of words that rhyme with bokkatankie and they are:-

Hanky
Sankey (which is either a nightclub in Manchester or a Stoke-based manufacturer of water features, neither of which are particularly insulting)

So your help is required to insult and offend the retard who thinks it’s funny to sneer at the forum charidee.

So far I have come up with:-

"There was a forum poster called bokkatankie"

any advice for the next couple of lines?

Cheers, Taff49

Evening all.

So your help is required to insult and offend the retard who thinks it’s funny to sneer at the forum charidee.

Cheers, Taff49
There was a forum poster called bokkatankie
and he's a cunt, right fucking skanky

There was a forum poster called Bokkatankie,
His mum caught him having a wanky,
She said "I'm not having a dig",
"But your willy's very big",
And they then had some hanky panky!

There was a forum poster called bokkatankie
Who enraged arrsers with ire
She thought what the heck
and so round her neck
they placed a burning tyre - - -

sorry couldn't think of any thing that rhymed with Soweto Necklace...

Evening all.

Following on from bokkatankie’s sneering insults aimed at the Hols 4 hero’s stall at Wallop recently (see here http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/173251-arrsers-self-taken-photo-collection-319.html post #12736 about half way down) & and his "I can do far, far better but see no reason to support that claim with something as trivial as proof or facts" stance, I have decided to write an offensive and insulting limerick about him.

Thing is, I can only think of a couple of words that rhyme with bokkatankie and they are:-

Hanky
Sankey (which is either a nightclub in Manchester or a Stoke-based manufacturer of water features, neither of which are particularly insulting)

Cheers, Taff49
Over there.jpg

Get over yourself, it's the internet.

There was a forum poster called Bokkatankie,
Who made a post a bit cranky,
It may not have been nice,
But I'd say in a trice,
He'd provide another meaning for Sankey!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There was a forum poster called Bokkatankie
Whose arse was a real sperm bankie
They came
And they went
Leaving his backside all manky

Sending a bloke a poem? Gayer than a House of Commons rent boy, mincer
If a guy sends another guy a poem,
its certain his cock he wants to show him,
but more than just being shown,
he wants that cock to be blown,
by the recipient of his gay, mincy poem

I'm aware that I, in effect, have just sent YOU a poem, but read nothing into that, nothing at all;P

If a guy sends another guy a poem,
its certain his cock he wants to show him,
but more than just being shown,
he wants that cock to be blown,
by the recipient of his gay, mincy poem

I'm aware that I, in effect, have just sent YOU a poem, but read nothing into that, nothing at all;P
Poof

Latest Threads