Help Required please lads

I'm after some "info" on a bloke at Ripon please, PM me and i'll give you the details...

this isnt a walt alert or looking for a long lost pal, but he's been "woo-ing" an ex of mine who i'm still really good pals with and i want to make sure the geezers kosher and not like .........

well.........

i was. :D

shortfuse said:
I'm after some "info" on a bloke at Ripon please, PM me and i'll give you the details...

this isnt a walt alert or looking for a long lost pal, but he's been "woo-ing" an ex of mine who i'm still really good pals with and i want to make sure the geezers kosher and not like .........

well.........

You mean he's a Jew??

Kin 'ell SF, surely, after being "courted" by you, things can only get better. :wink:

shortfuse said:

well.........

Any tales you want to share about her??

Did she have a touch of Syndrome and mount you while eating a choc ice, dressed up in a dayglo pac-a-mac callipers and a head dobber?

Ozgerbobble said:
shortfuse said:

well.........

Any tales you want to share about her??

Did she have a touch of Syndrome and mount you while eating a choc ice, dressed up in a dayglo pac-a-mac callipers and a head dobber?
No, that was the RAF Policewoman