Help Required for revenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thebluemanc, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last year on tour I received a parcel from a supposed friend, this contained things that were totally useless to me, IE Italian 6ft extension, 1 sock, some cat food etc, now the roles are reversed and I need some good idea of things to send him. The rules are simple nothing illegal or over 2 KGs, fire away lads.

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The best revenge is send him something useful. He'll feel really shitty for doing you over last year

3. Good parcels will also be sent, it will be like russian roulete with parcels, most bad but every now and again a good one :)

4. a 32oz porterhouse steak, and a box of cornettos

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Send him an airmail bluey full of pube trimmings.

6. What was bad about the cat food?

7. Send him a sock full of stale spunk.

I may add that I've never done this and any similarity to any other spunk type prank is purely coincidental.

8. my pube trimmings :)

I always found that the parcels I received with absolutely nothing of any use in, to be the best ones. Great for morale.

I once got sent a flashing bow-tie, not to disimilar to thsi one.......it was excellent:

[​IMG]

9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

A picture frame from your local pound shop, a spark plug spanner and an ornament for an aquarium.

10. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

send him all the junkmail that arrives at your house addressed to "the occupier"

11. Dead battery, panty liner (with wings if you're feeling adventurous) and an empty biro. Why not chuck in a Tour Guide to an odd country as well

Not sure why those just popped into my head!

12. Empty tictac box, last years diary, collection of navel lint, some dead AAA batteries, dried Prittstick.

13. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

encrypted USB stick without the password (as given to me last birthday by a mate)
    used stables.
    toilet roll inner
    the bits of paper from the centre of hole punches
    Used Train ticket
    Last weeks losing Lottery ticket
    Losing Lottery scratch card already scratched out

Your mind goes down some very wierd directions with this doesn't it.

14. Coupons for Morrisons

Dried out lumo pens

Your shopping receipt showing the purchase of:

steak
    beer
    condoms
    aftershave
    some hi tech gadget
    etc

15. You sir, are legendary if you managed to send one those through in a bluey.
    Cap duly doffed.

DSK