• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help requiered please. Document search?

Greetings fellow ARRSERS. I am trying to find out info on behalf of a mucker. ( and for fooks sake no it's not me) he was british airman in the suez crisis, however the details are sketchy?

NAME: Thommas Horton

ARM : R.A.F.

No other relevant info apart from mothers names, sisters etc.

Any pointers are welcome....................please!

There is nothing regards citations/medals etc just a name and arm.

any help greatly received

Cheers..........N.W.

Edited once for being a spazz.

He wasn't killed at the suez thing mate, i'm trying to find out his service history for me mate. His brother has his medals, and all his service papers................and being an arrsehole........thats the reason for the search! he won't give him any info whatsoever!!!

Me mucker doesn't have his medals............that's the point! his brother is being a diick, he doesn't have any access to his fathers history so, i said i would check it out.

Iwould appreciate any pointers mate!

northern_warrior said:
Me mucker doesn't have his medals............that's the point! his brother is being a diick, he doesn't have any access to his fathers history so, i said i would check it out.

Iwould appreciate any pointers mate!
Ah, I was wondering why he couldn't remember anything about his RAF service.

Latest Threads