Help requested for free pda...

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by antphilip, Jul 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right here goes...

Being young and impudent I thought I'd put this out to the board to see if anyone might take it up. Having already mentioned elsewhere that I was in the market for a PDA I mentioned to a friend I was looking for the best retailer. He then directed me to the following.

http://pdas.myfreegadget.co.uk/index.php?referral=156

I was somewhat suspicious so did some checking online and it seems that the company is in fact legit. The way it works is that for every person following that link and signing up for an offer from the list below will give me one credit until I have 10 to get the PDA I want shipped to me for free.

So if you're looking for a new phone contract, insurance, gambling or even AA cover... if you'd follow the link it would be appreciated... then don't forget you can do the same as your's counts as a credit to you.

The list is...

Carphone Warehouse (get a new 12 month contract)
    AA breakdown (years cover)
    American express credit card (apply for one successfully)
    Bingos.co.uk (open account with £10 starter)
    Cahoot (get a loan, credit card or savers account)
    Lloyds insurance
    Sky (online package)
    Zurich (insurance)

Probably a long shot I know but hey, even if I only get one taker it's a step closer.

Hopefully,

Ant

2. Ain't capitalism a great concept?

3. It seems so weatherman, I'm pretty much resigned to the fact I will probably have to buy one but as my friend managed to get a free IPOD from the same company requiring more 'credits' I thought I'd give it a try.

4. I heard the Queen got one for about 200 quid...or maybe that was an ipod.

5. Can't ya just see her rockin to the oldies?

[​IMG]

6. LOL perhaps, but she's not going to help me out on this one I fear. OVer to the arrse community.