• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help pls cos I is speshul

Trying to upload a pic into a charity auction thread (hint, hint), then trying to bung into the gallery and battling a dodgy home net connection with the speed of a very non-speedy thing.

How in the name of yellow rubbery frig do I post pics from PC to thread? (I is an dullard.)

Civvy_Shot said:
Trying to upload a pic into a charity auction thread (hint, hint), then trying to bung into the gallery and battling a dodgy home net connection with the speed of a very non-speedy thing.

How in the name of yellow rubbery frig do I post pics from PC to thread? (I is an dullard.)
Poppy told me recently... let me search my folders.

Litotes

It wasn't Poppy... it was DozyBint! Sorry, girls, so many of you and so little time...

Dozy sent me these instructions and they worked:

Litotes, I can't believe you've succumbed to technobiffery!

OK...

- Click on this link: imageshack.us/index.php
- Hit the Browse button
- Select the photo that you want to upload from your computer
- Click "Host it!" button

You then get taken to a new page and given 4 codes. You want the second one down, titled Thumbnail for forums (1)

Copy and paste that link straight into an ARRSE post - you don't need to do anything else - honest!
Good Luck!

Litotes

Latest Threads