Help Please

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by nottyash, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

My puter keeps sending this email to all on my email list and is starting to urine me off. Tried Norton, it's found nothing any useful suggestions as to how to stop/get rid of this would be appreciated. It sends the following email.

RE:hi
    Heya,how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company(Shenzhen Bangchen electronics
    Science&Technology Co.,LTD) which i knew.Their website is www.serious-eshopping.com .They can offer you all kinds
    of electronical products which you need like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles
    etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings you 'd like to purchase .
    THeir contact email: ele_org@188.com. MSN: ele-org1@hotmail.com
    TEL: 0086 (010) 870 10209
    Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
    Regards

2. Please let me know whether its sending from your hotmail or your outlook and I'll do my best to assist.

3. It must be msn.com (Hotmail) as my Outlook does not contain all the email addy's that the message is being sent to thanks.

Notty.

4. msr

msr LE

Change your MSN password. If it going out from hotmail, there may well be nothing on your computer.

msr

5. Ta tried that, did not work?

6. msr

msr LE