Help please.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Olibs, Mar 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all well basically i just want to know how far i am off basic training, i have completed the following

Application
    Character Reference
    Medical
    barb test with a score of 67%

I am off to York on Wednesday the 5th of march for nurturing Course

How far am i from Basic Training and what else do i need to do

just to let you know i am running 3 miles every other day in 19 mins give or take a bit, and i am eating healthily.

All info would be great.

2. No need for double post, and just relax about it and take it one step at a time.

3. what he said, and work hard on all aspects of your fitness

4. I just want to get in been 2 and half month now, I am getting bored at home now i quit my job in a office and started labouring for a builder to get my fitter

5. after your nuturing course (assuming you do well) you will be given a date to do selection and then depending on your performance there you will get your dates for your basic

6. Depends on what job your looking for and when there is a vacancy for Phase 1

7. Gunner Special Observor so have they done a criminal record check and looked through all the application to make sure am no son of bin laden

8. Not trying to be a cheeky so and so, but why can i go into the careers office sign up for this them tell me my barb results where enough to do what i wanted, and send me to york,

i dont see why they would do all this for me not to be able to do what i want,

either way i will be in the army regardless what regiment.