help please

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lil_sapper, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi all
    right i think i have tried almost everything
    im trying to track down someone i was in training with
    i know that they was medicly discharged
    does anyone have any ideas on how i would go about finding contact details?
    i still have soldier X's regi number if that helps

    thanks all for any helpfull pointers
  2. Give Army records in APC Glasgow a ring.
  3. Its not hard, write him a letter, stick it in an evelope with another letter to Records saying please pass this on to him (giving them his reg number), if hes out on a med discharge, hes got a pension and therefore hes got a civvy address. Jobs a goodun
  4. Army net on the search options might be able to help