Help please

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by tucker9037, May 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi guys. I have recently joined the TA. I was fulltime ( home service RIR ) for 5 years and have been out since 2007. Can anyone tell me if I will keep my old pay scale and my old army number?
  2. Every re-enlister I knew kept his old number. Also those oining the regs from the TA kept their old TA number. As far as I know, your number only changes if you get commissioned and get a 6 digit number instead of 8 digit.
  3. WEP you are sooo out of date, after 5 years out this SP will most probably get a 3000 number, officers who are commissioned from the ranks keep their soldier number and newly commissioned officers a 3000 series number, tri service too. All the joys of JPA.
  4. Looks like I am out of date. Mindja, I did leave in 1999.