• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help please

Hi guys. I have recently joined the TA. I was fulltime ( home service RIR ) for 5 years and have been out since 2007. Can anyone tell me if I will keep my old pay scale and my old army number?

Every re-enlister I knew kept his old number. Also those oining the regs from the TA kept their old TA number. As far as I know, your number only changes if you get commissioned and get a 6 digit number instead of 8 digit.

Every re-enlister I knew kept his old number. Also those oining the regs from the TA kept their old TA number. As far as I know, your number only changes if you get commissioned and get a 6 digit number instead of 8 digit.
WEP you are sooo out of date, after 5 years out this SP will most probably get a 3000 number, officers who are commissioned from the ranks keep their soldier number and newly commissioned officers a 3000 series number, tri service too. All the joys of JPA.

Latest Threads