help please

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by argylls1, Aug 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. im planning on leaving after 12 years as a pte (long story) and im on the old pension what would i be entitled to, my battalion is on leave so there isnt anyone to ask there

    im standing by for some abuse aswell
  2. Is this a leave before pushed???
  3. vauxhall

    vauxhall Sponsor

    If you have done 12 years from age 18 you should be entitled to a tax free resettlement grant. Your pension will be preserved. When you reach age 60 you will need to claim the first part.

    This assumes that you are no leaving on ill health grounds.