Help please.

Discussion in 'Officers' started by JWH, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. JWH

JWH Swinger

Post no longer available

2. Those are all amino acids so I doubt there would be a problem.

I would say though, you're getting shafted for the price I bet you're paying for those.

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Has it turned you into a throbbing muscle beast? That'll come in very handy when you're working on estimates and writing orders.

Seriously, if you can buy it legally over the counter, it shouldn't cause any problems.

4. JWH

JWH Swinger

Post no longer available

5. Ah, but he didn't say which country the shop was in! In parts of Africa, you can buy Temazipan, Bennies and albino's penises over the counter. :D

6. JWH

JWH Swinger

Post no longer available

7. I suppose it beats your midgets penis.

8. Surely midgets are for one on one monkey beatings.

9. In all seriousness, the army's views on supplements differ. For example, in practice i know loads of people (officers and soldiers) that take all kinds of supplements, creatine promax etc.
    However, i know certainly at RMAS that supplements of any kind are banned, this even extends to Red Bull and other energy drinks. Just be careful what you are taking and dont get caught out.

10. You'd be better off buying a dictionary.

11. :D

whf

12. Suplements are not banned at RMAS, half my platoon were taking them and I don't remember it ever even being discussed

13. Supplements are now banned at RMAS. Have been for 2 terms this includes Red Bull etc.

14. So gone are the days of a can of red bull and two asprin before the start of the endurance race?? Shame, Im off to phase 1 soonish and was hoping to instill the same values that were thrust upon me by the best soldier I have ever met.

15. Same for ITC (C).

Can't speak for all P1 & 2 establishments, but probably the same.