Help please.

Those are all amino acids so I doubt there would be a problem.

I would say though, you're getting shafted for the price I bet you're paying for those.

cpunk

LE
JWH said:
I know that this isnt the best forum for this but I wasnt sure where was best to ask this.

A friend recently suggested I started taking Leukic Hardcore. I bought it over the counter from a shop, however I am not sure on the armys view. It contains -

l-leucine, ketoisocaproic acid calcium, l-lysine HCL and beta-alanine.

Local ACIO are shut for xmas, so if anyone could help me out it would be much appriciatied.

Regards
JWH
Has it turned you into a throbbing muscle beast? That'll come in very handy when you're working on estimates and writing orders.

Seriously, if you can buy it legally over the counter, it shouldn't cause any problems.

cpunk said:
JWH said:
I know that this isnt the best forum for this but I wasnt sure where was best to ask this.

A friend recently suggested I started taking Leukic Hardcore. I bought it over the counter from a shop, however I am not sure on the armys view. It contains -

l-leucine, ketoisocaproic acid calcium, l-lysine HCL and beta-alanine.

Local ACIO are shut for xmas, so if anyone could help me out it would be much appriciatied.

Regards
JWH

Has it turned you into a throbbing muscle beast? That'll come in very handy when you're working on estimates and writing orders.

Seriously, if you can buy it legally over the counter, it shouldn't cause any problems.
Ah, but he didn't say which country the shop was in! In parts of Africa, you can buy Temazipan, Bennies and albino's penises over the counter. :D

In all seriousness, the army's views on supplements differ. For example, in practice i know loads of people (officers and soldiers) that take all kinds of supplements, creatine promax etc.
However, i know certainly at RMAS that supplements of any kind are banned, this even extends to Red Bull and other energy drinks. Just be careful what you are taking and dont get caught out.

JWH said:
Whilst I do feel some supliments helps, I do also feel the shafting I recieve when looking at my bank statement.

Cheers
You'd be better off buying a dictionary.

eodmatt said:
JWH said:
Whilst I do feel some supliments helps, I do also feel the shafting I recieve when looking at my bank statement.

Cheers
You'd be better off buying a dictionary.
:D

whf

Major_Clanger said:
Supplements are now banned at RMAS. Have been for 2 terms this includes Red Bull etc.
So gone are the days of a can of red bull and two asprin before the start of the endurance race?? Shame, Im off to phase 1 soonish and was hoping to instill the same values that were thrust upon me by the best soldier I have ever met.