help please

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Suedehead, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello ppl, iv got selection on 13th feb, just wonderd if you are allowed to go of camp i.e for a beer at all or do u have 2 stay there @ all times. and also do u have to wear tracksuts or a sute because i only have trackes. and for the isebreaker what are u menna say because i dont kno wat 2 do lol! n one more thing do they test u 4 for drugs at glencors?

2. Really???

I might be sat at work bored out of my tiny little mind at 4am reading too much in to this but......

spelling? shocking

beer? honestly? You're there for ONE NIGHT! can you not manage without?!

and, last but not least.........WAH :? :? :?

PiPPy

3. Double post for informative purposes, if this is indeed genuine.

I wouldn't recommend you try to leave camp.

I was told to wear tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt to travel to Glencorse. Check your instructions.

Icebreaker - your name, age, brief rundown of family (if any), what job you'd like to do and why....there will be a board to your right with what you need to talk about. Don't mumble, look straight ahead.

Piss test pretty much as soon as you get there.

PiPPy

P.S. - (just incase MOD's kick off) - If this was this members first post I would almost understand the questions, but after almost 700 arrse posts, I think they should know better.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.