Help Please!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Pangur_Ban, Jan 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pal is looking for info on windsurfing - needs some lessons. None listed in the CJATSC AT courses. Where else should she look for info?
  2. Pal should try Colpermin, its kind of minty so the wind level increases for a while and its guaranteed a bubble or two in the water :wink:

Edit imminent here methinks 8) :wink:
  3. THAT young lady (being polite of cse.....) calls for a yellow card!

a. Coz it is rude and nasty
    b. Coz it IS off topic - whatever you may think and
    c. You are trying to tell me how to do my job.

You are saved from a Red Card only because nobody else bothers to reply to my posts and you, at least, have made the effort.

However,any future deviations or Lippyesque comments and the Red Card will be produced quicker than you can say 'I am an old Trout'.

Thank you.
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I am an old trout
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Quick enough ?
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

But then I'm not Lippy......
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Perhaps it should have read "quicker than one can say 'I am an old Trout'."
  8. Ohhhhhh she called me a young lady (strewth)

I love her really though :wink:

C,mon pan, I read em!!!!!! :wink:
  9. Cutaway, you should try the Colpermin, so much gas m8 8)

This is so off topic, it should be gone, its all your fault Pangur and I had nothing to do with it, whatsoever. Honest. Really really.
  10. OK Lippy - ya get a second chance as ya so kindly read AND post on my threads.

HOWEVER.....please can we get back to the question as I am trying to impress one of my work colleagues as well as prove how effective the site can be!

(And I only called you young in an attempt to win you over, so ya wouldnt pick on my thread anymore! You ARE an old trout so live with it.)

Cuts: I wont argue with you about you being a trout either.
  11. You could try the water sports centre (fnar fnar) at Thorney not sure if they let civ pop go there, for more details try on the Gunner Forum?

12. that may go down well
  13. Harry,

Given the fact that you have been so kind as to help me with my question,I shall forgive you for implying that I (or my pal) may be 'civ pop'!

Muchly thank you for the pointers though - I shall go and investigate forthwith. :D

14. [​IMG]

Thats him incognito, the one in the middle :wink:
    Pan you need to cut your nails 8)
  15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Which just goes to prove, despite the rumours, that PB is indeed very fair !