help please..when will i learn 2 drive

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by steven8gerrard, Feb 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm planning on becoming an RAC crewman and was wondering does any1 kno wen i will learn to drive or how long it takes?

2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

You have to be over 17 i believe.

3. Usually after Phase 1 training finishes before you move onto your trade training.

4. RAC ops go on a course with the AA chaps, operation Green Flag its called

:D

5. Phase 2 @ Bovvy

6. ok thanks alot all of u

7. i hope you learn lessons quicker in your basic than you do on here mate else you could be in lots of trouble. You have been told numerous times on all your threads not to use chav or text speak but it doesnt seem to have sunken in.Your Training Team are going to have a great time with you- I just know it.

8. ballon shut up you fool since being told about chav speak i havn't used it look at the date on the post you mess don't you have anything better to do with your day

9. ok mr deputy thanks for the warning

10. So that's as good as it gets? :D

11. Ha Ha. I love Winchester- its a great place to live. Just need to keep my eye out for a chav speaking Scouser in a Steven Gerrard top and everything will fall in to place.

12. you'll have your work cut out, you sterotype too much to have any idea what i'm like

13. Well it will be quite easy, you will be the one carrying a electric toothbrush and have no idea what your doing.