help please..when will i learn 2 drive

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
You have to be over 17 i believe.

Phase 2 @ Bovvy

i hope you learn lessons quicker in your basic than you do on here mate else you could be in lots of trouble. You have been told numerous times on all your threads not to use chav or text speak but it doesnt seem to have sunken in.Your Training Team are going to have a great time with you- I just know it.

ballon shut up you fool since being told about chav speak i havn't used it look at the date on the post you mess don't you have anything better to do with your day

steven8gerrard said:
ballon shut up you fool since being told about chav speak i havn't used it look at the date on the post you mess don't you have anything better do with your day
So that's as good as it gets? :D

Ha Ha. I love Winchester- its a great place to live. Just need to keep my eye out for a chav speaking Scouser in a Steven Gerrard top and everything will fall in to place.

steven8gerrard said:
i've opted to leave the toothbrush at home...does anyone no what they're doing there?

Does anyone 'no' what who is doing where?

You being a scouser, I would have thought you would have been taught to drive by the age of 4. Seeings how thats the average age you scallys TWOC your first motor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 8
sirbhp Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 15
J Juniors 89