Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please, looking into potential transfer!

Hello to whoever reads this, I'm in need of help I'm currently at Gib doing my B3 and since being here I've noticed its really not what I want like at all can and I've looked into a transfer somewhere I think I'll fit in and enjoy it more any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Many thanks

Hello to whoever reads this, I'm in need of help I'm currently at Gib doing my B3 and since being here I've noticed its really not what I want like at all can and I've looked into a transfer somewhere I think I'll fit in and enjoy it more any help will be GREATLY appreciated

Many thanks
To add a reasonable reply amidst the tomfoolery......are you sure? Is it maybe just Gib thats the issue? I ask as when I went through Gib (granted this was in 1987) I fecking hated it! I enjoyed the Combat Engineering (or whatever it's called now) but I hated every minute of everything else, my Full Screw was a horrendous bastard (although later on he was one of the best Troop Staffys I ever worked for) and I just didnt enjoy it at all. I think I set a Corps record for clearing from Gib on the last day.

Remember though, Gib doesnt take long in the grand scheme of things, and once I got to my unit, I loved it. The army is a bit more touchy feely nowadays than it was in the 80s, maybe go and have a chat with someone about how you feel about it all, it might help see things differently.

Latest Threads