Help please - I need to replace a medal set, sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our PSIs being on leave I recently borrowed his medals for a wedding.

Some civvie took a shine to them and they've vanished, so I need to get a replacement set very quickly.

Any suggestions as to the best place to get medals for BANNER, TELIC, HERRICK, FRY, LS&GC., ACSM, QGJM?

TIA

BB

Why did you borrow his medals?

If you want cheap replacements go to Ebay all of the above are available.

Some civvie took a shine to them and they've vanished, so I need to get a replacement set very quickly.

Any suggestions as to the best place to get medals for BANNER, TELIC, HERRICK, FRY, LS&GC., ACSM, QGJM?

TIA

BB
So you wore these medals at a wedding? Have you qualified for them? If so give him yours

TIA

BB
Can't you say they were in your car which was stolen, then crashed into someone.

Check PM

So you wore these medals at a wedding? Have you qualified for them? If so give him yours
If he is not entitled to them is it a job for the 'Walten Kommando'?

Check PMs BB

C

cloudbuster

Stoeln, but not by me - no intention to permanently deprive, so not theft by me, but borrowing.
So the rightful owner has had his property stolen, which you are fully aware of, and you've been knowingly handling stolen property?

Hardly what most people would recognise as "borrowing".

One of our PSIs being on leave I nicked his medals for a wedding to add to my SAS No 1s.

Some ladyboy took offence when I realised I coundn't pay him and took them as payment. Now I'm sober and in deep shit, so I need to get a replacement set very quickly.

TIA

BB
Fixed it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.