Help please - I need to replace a coin set, sharp

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by bravo alpha, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. when my dad wasn't looking I recently borrowed his chocolate coins for a snack.

I took a shine to them and eaten them all, so I need to get a replacement set very quickly or daddy will smack my botty.

Any suggestions as to the best place to get chocolate coins for next to nothing

PS give it a few days of being told I'm a git and I'll try to make it look like a joke
  2. Did you keep the wrappers? You could cream Wah when you shit them out and then wrap them up in the foil??!!

3. via babelfish:

4. I've got to the stage where I honestly believe that B_B has created B_A to feel good about himself when people come on to take the piss out of his B_B persona.

Wow, I think I just mind-fucked myself.
  5. is your Dad a PSI?
  6. I Am Your Father, Jungelism.
  7. This is fcuking gay.
  8. This is awkward. I'll be round in a bit to tell you you're a **** then, before topping myself for being related to such a low-life shitbag hat bastard.
  9. /bite.....

10. Good one..? You've proven yourself to be an ******** of the highest order what with a hit-and-run, inability to admin your home life and claiming to have lost your RSM's medals. Just delete your account before you end up in Arrsepedia alongside Mike Golden and go for a swan dive from a high place.

My old man earned his medals.
  11. i can see this thread coming up eventually:

'Help please - I need to replace a 10 year old i viciously slaughtered whilst drinking cows piss, sharp'
  12. Can we keep this kind of crap to the Naffi bar? The equipment section should be for equipment.
  13. Cadbury's mint.
  14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Take it to the Naafi boys and girls!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.