Help please,25 Field Sqn "boxer"emblem

I am trying to find a picture of 25 Sqn boxer emblem,the only one i can find is on the museum web site,but this is to small and pixelates out when i try to enlarge.
Do any of you kind gents have a picture of the emblem please.

I am trying to find a picture of 25 Sqn boxer emblem,the only one i can find is on the museum web site,but this is to small and pixelates out when i try to enlarge.
Do any of you kind gents have a picture of the emblem please.
You can use photoshop to increase the amount of pixel's i the image and that will improve the quality a bit depending on the image to start with.

If you put the image on here I will see what I can do with it if you want.

Cheers paddlewack, that's the emblem.

Now if ABF9 could do some magic on photoshop so i could get the image bigger,it would be great.
Whiskey60 or Chim are the blerks to do that.

I do, however, have a t-shirt or two with that on. I may or may not have proffed them.

Whiskey60 or Chim are the blerks to do that.

I do, however, have a t-shirt or two with that on. I may or may not have proffed them.
Cheers for the advice,my running vest with the logo on fell to bits a long time ago(a bit like myself) wish i had "acquired"a few more.

Cheers for the advice,my running vest with the logo on fell to bits a long time ago(a bit like myself) wish i had "acquired"a few more.
Tactically re-acquired, of course.