HELP PAYDROP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by sharkbreno, Dec 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP IVE BEEN SENT ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE AND ALL I GET IS YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFULL YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT.
    I SERVED IN THE RLC AS A PIONEER CLASS1 FOR 8 YEARS WHICH ARE ON HIGHER BAND, I THEN LEFT THE ARMY FOR A WHOLE 5 MONTHS, BUT ON REJOINING I JOINED AS A DRIVER WITHIN THE RLC WHO ARE ON LOWER BAND. BUT WAS INFORMED THAT AS I AM STILL QUALIFIED AS PIONEER THAT I WOULD REMAIN ON HIGHR BAND. I SERVED TWO YEARS IN GERMANY ON HIGHR BAND IN A DRIVER TRADE NO DRAMAS, I WAS THEN POSTED TO ATR PIRBRIGHT FOR THREE YEARS AS MSI ON HIGHER BAND STILL AS DRIVER TRADE. BUT NOW IVE BEEN POSTED BACK TO A LOGISTIC REGIMENT, THEVE SUDDENLY DROPED ME TO LOWER BAND WITH NO WARNING AND IVE TOOK A LOSS OF NEARLY £100 A MONTH. IVE TRIED THE PAY OFFICE BUT AS I SAID EARLYER I SHOULD BE GRATEFULL. I HOPE THEY CANT JUST DO THIS, PLEASE HELP. TAHNKS.

2. You were probably on marked time rates of pay until you became a Class 1 driver rad op at which point you transition across or until the mark time rate of pay expires.

no need to shout

3. If you look at last months Soldier Magazine, there is a Cpl Photographer who was in the same position as you (albeit, he took a reduction in rank).
    Soldier Mag scroll down to the 3rd letter.

When you transfered (joined again) you should have been told about the paycut after two years (you have had an extra three).

Another reason is, if you and your mucker are doing the same job, should you really be paid differently (unless it is on time served)?
    This i believe is the norm.

4. CHEERS MATE, I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET OR TRANSFER BACK.

5. and get your caps lock key looked at.

6. WOW Your so observent are you a Sniper, thanks for your input.

7. And the bonest post of 2008 award goes to...

8. Good literacy skills

Your

You're

What did you do in the Pioneers?

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Probably the Sqn clerk

10. So in reality you transferred DOWN from Pioneer to Driver.

11. :lol:

12. Whatever you do don't miss out on a opportunity to have a dig at the clerks!!

PW

13. Sorry to dredge up an old topic...

I have been told that when transferring from higher pay band to lower the transferee receives mark time rates of pay for two years before reverting to lower pay band rates. However, there's also the saying that the army can't pay you less than you already earn. Any pay gurus out there care to elaborate?

14. You have transfered from one job to another so that rule does not apply. It usually refers to pay on promotion anyway.

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

GlAd To SEe yoUR ComMittMent IS to The aRMy aNd NoT pERSonal GAIn.

100 quid and you moaning! Your choice! Live with it or fcuk off.

Wooossaaaaahhhhh