help outing a walt?........

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by poppinch, Jun 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im ex RMP now civvy bill , ive been contacted by a German police officer that ive sunk beers with about a possible walt trying to scam a German bird...

gives his name as Major Lloyd Inman, "2nd parachute regiment D company
    attachment 33rd 25th special unit" born in the early 70's, claims to be from Hull

ive done a bit of local open forum digging without going through official means and found the following ;!/brackendee/lists

Flickr: lloydinman

sounds like a fcuking walt but need someone on the ground to confirm this, feel free to abuse me for being ex RMP !!!
  2. I admire his taste in women!!
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Thanks, I will.

Monkey Twat.

I wish I had been nicked by you. You can't even conduct a internet search let alone an investigative one. I bet you couldn't find a forum in a bag of forums located in a forum factory.

Wow, I feel better for that
    • Like Like x 5

4. Heres a contact of his

Charles Raisbeck - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

Ring the recruiting office in Nottingham and speak to him........

What kind of shit plod are you anyway FFS!!!!
  5. Try the London Gazette
  6. ****
  7. "commander British army. martial arts ju-jit-su wadaroo kick boxing unarmed combat diploma photography with new York institute of freelance photographers royal school of music singer composer writer." - Wow! Commander British Army!
  8. Leave him alone he's a 'commander British army'.

Bah. Beaten to it.
  9. Done. Guess what...?
  10. why, thankyou Sir, I was actually expecting to be called a cockmuncher , monkey twat was rather lame, anyway , you got any news for me ?
  11. All his 'Military' friends on faceache look like stooge accounts. All only friends with each other and the stream of 'buy a brides' he's got on there.
  12. Is "Commander British Army" like "Commander Knights Templar?"

As the last chap claiming that had rather nasty run in with some teenagers on an island in Norway.

I urge the OP, or "Slipper Of The Yard" as I shall now call him, to act now and collar the scoundrel before he shows up at Centreparks with a Ruger Mini-14 and bag of RG ball he is itching to get rid of.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh thank you God. Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE.

Listen, last week my bird got a parking ticket. She was only 20 minutes over the time and only had one wheel up on the kerb. She phoned them and they said they would only accept written submissions.

Any chance you could buzz round and blow the ******* up? And poke their shriveled corpses with a stick? Then post it on YouTube?

Thanks in advance.
  14. ... He genuinely is a Royal School of Music singer, composer and writer?
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yep, you're a ****!
    • Like Like x 2