Help out an Arrser with one text message!!!

Ladies and Gents

I'm sure FordPrefect won't mind me copying this here. The orignal post is in Charities forum here

Copied below for ease:

Fordprefect said:
Don't feel pressured into supporting this
Arriva Buses are running a “Star of the Future” competition and my daughter Anna is one of the final three. It is a public vote to see who gets the £500 towards training, tuition or sports equipment.
Anna is a disabled paradressage rider who at 14 has already competed at National and International level for the past two years and is striving towards Team GB Start Squad selection next year (She tried out for them this year as their youngest ever rider to be invited to trial for a place on the team). Although a Blue suited dependant thought it was worth placing here to maximise the mob vote.

To vote you can do it three separate ways (or all three) which are:-

Email send 'Anna' to star@arriva.co.uk with Star of the future in the subject heading.

Phone 0121 3552640 where you will be asked to leave her name and a reason for why you think she should win it

Or text “Anna” to 07768 958759

Every vote helps and the competition closes on the 16th September so feel free to pass this on to maximise her chances.

Cheers

Come on folks, one text message is nothing and it might help a future sporting star!

Send the text, or I'll be sending Hasselhoff round to 'deal with you' :-D

I wouldn't mind, but im just wary of getting loads of spam sent to my phone.

Is this not the case?

Prae

Praetorian said:
I wouldn't mind, but im just wary of getting loads of spam sent to my phone.

Is this not the case?

Prae
I voted or her by text yesterday, and thus far have received no spam or other replies.

flowers said:
Ladies and Gents

I'm sure FordPrefect won't mind me copying this here. The orignal post is in Charities forum here

Copied below for ease:

Fordprefect said:
Don't feel pressured into supporting this
Arriva Buses are running a “Star of the Future” competition and my daughter Anna is one of the final three. It is a public vote to see who gets the £500 towards training, tuition or sports equipment.
Anna is a disabled paradressage rider who at 14 has already competed at National and International level for the past two years and is striving towards Team GB Start Squad selection next year (She tried out for them this year as their youngest ever rider to be invited to trial for a place on the team). Although a Blue suited dependant thought it was worth placing here to maximise the mob vote.

To vote you can do it three separate ways (or all three) which are:-

Email send 'Anna' to star@arriva.co.uk with Star of the future in the subject heading.

Phone 0121 3552640 where you will be asked to leave her name and a reason for why you think she should win it

Or text “Anna” to 07768 958759

Every vote helps and the competition closes on the 16th September so feel free to pass this on to maximise her chances.

Cheers

Come on folks, one text message is nothing and it might help a future sporting star!

Send the text, or I'll be sending Hasselhoff round to 'deal with you' :-D

She have to do P coy for that? :D

Good luck to her!

DONE!

Done!

Because im not as much of an heartless bastard as my profile would otherwise suggest :)

Done, sir!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Anything but the Hoff
Done

Ok the threat worked. SMS sent, wonder if overseas texts count double?

Done, but the wife says can you send the Hoff round anyway!!

Bump.