Help on joining.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Gazoc90, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone. I am interested in joining as a regular soldier. I am nearly qualified as a motor mechanic which I'd like to continue doing in the army. I have applied online and done my online medical questionnaire. What is next after this and how long does everyone wait for a reply on their online medical? I am from the Rep of Ireland and will be travelling up to Belfast for adsc and interviews and that. Anyone know what Belfast is like for adsc? Any info would be appreciated.
  2. If you pass the online medical, your next step is army suitability screening tests, which you will receive via email. I roughly had to wait about 4weeks until I received mine, but I have seen other applicants receive there's much quicker
  3. Thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed the medical comes back ok. Is that the barb test you are on about?
  4. Yeah that's the barb test and other questionnaires like "is army life for you" an other stuff

All the best in your application
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.