Help on a work placement Domestic Gas Engineer!!!

I am about to do my Domestic gas course in July and looking for a work placement in the west Yorkshire area. Once i have passed the course and fully qualified i will have three weeks as part of my resettlement to work for a company for FREE in order to gain experience in the job and with any luck hope for a job at the end of it. Any assistance or contacts you may have would be greatly appreciated!!!

Many thanks despatcher97

I am doing a similar course, i contacted my local housing authority and got the details of the guys that do the Gas & heating repairs. I gave them a call and went for a chat. They were more than helpful...........give them a go, good luck

You could google in screwfix and go to the forum section, or diynot , but times are pretty desperate I'm afraid.

I've been working with gas for 30 years, and I have never had it as bad, if the mortgage wasn't paid off, we'd be in the cack.

As well, there is a lot of unease about these training agencies turning out people with no hope of a job to go to.... there's hundreds of thousands of skilled site workers, with no sites to work on- now they are signing on and stealing our work as well, by undercutting us for cash.

Sorry to be so negative

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Medals 22
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6