Help needed

Ive been trying to find some info on a lad i grew up with he died on a NI firing range in 2001 it was his 6th anniversary last week He was known as HARRY, there was a news item on bbc NI website about him but I cant find the link anywhere now. As i say we grew up together although he was a bit older than i was. Any1 know of the link ive searched loads over the last few days. I can provide proof I knew him if any doubt over it.

WigansBrianPotter said:
Ive been trying to find some info on a lad i grew up with he died on a NI firing range in 2001 it was his 6th anniversary last week He was known as HARRY, there was a news item on bbc NI website about him but I cant find the link anywhere now. As i say we grew up together although he was a bit older than i was. Any1 know of the link ive searched loads over the last few days. I can provide proof I knew him if any doubt over it.
This site:

http://www.palacebarracksmemorialgarden.org/intro.htm

is doing a sterling job recording soldiers deaths - on ops and on training - but you'd need to know the chap's regiment to search easily to find him.

What do you know about the part of the Army he was in?

Latest Threads