Help needed.

Hi guys, I am trying to help a friend be re-united with his stolen Siberian Husky dog. There is a big facebook campaign to try and find the dog who was stolen in Bradford on 4th December. I am asking you guys as this is a huge network and so far any requests regarding finding the dog from the media have been met with silence.

I realise not everyone is an animal lover, but the Armed Forces are known for their helpfulness in times of need. So could I ask you all to either join the Get Murphy Home facebook page, or keep your ears to the ground for any info regarding Murphy's disappearance. There is a £1500 reward for any info leading to Murphy's return. If you do hear anything please go to the Get Murphy facebook page for his owners contact details. Thank you x

Last edited:
Hi both, and thanks for your replies. Firstly, Murphy's owner has got the police involved, but so far they haven't really turned much up. Here is a pic of Murphy. I did put his owner's contact mobile on here (which he is very happy to have made public) but the admin of this site asked me to remove it.
10885579_10204176947121794_5040453973298829284_n.jpg
10882287_1533375933615816_7787554702462336871_n.jpg
10885579_10204176947121794_5040453973298829284_n.jpg 10882287_1533375933615816_7787554702462336871_n.jpg

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Seems their are a couple of dogs on the facebook page that could be him but it doesn't look like there's been any confirmation.
The dog could be found in fact already.
For any one considering getting a Husky, you need a very high fence that they can't dig under or climb over, don't leave doors and windows unlocked or they may open them.
Never, ever think you can let them off lead, you might get away with it for a bit, then they're gone, you can't catch them, they've no roadsense. They may also may do many £1k's of damage to your house, you won't ever have seen as much fur. If you don't want hair in your ears, nose, eyes, oven, bed or food...
Look at the Siberian Husky club and research the breed.
Edited to add a title 'help needed' won't be much use for someone on an internet forum if they're looking for lost dogs. If @Little_Lion_Man hadn't tagged me i'd not have looked.

Seems their are a couple of dogs on the facebook page that could be him but it doesn't look like there's been any confirmation.
For any one considering getting a Husky, you need a very high fence that they can't dig under or climb over, don't leave doors and windows unlocked or they may open them.
Never, ever think you can let them off lead, you might get away with it for a bit, then they're gone, you can't catch them, they've no roadsense. They may also may do many £1k's of damage to your house, you won't ever have seen as much fur. If you don't want hair in your ears, nose, eyes, oven, bed or food...
Edited to add a title 'help needed' won't be much use for someone on an internet forum if they're looking for lost dogs. If @Little_Lion_Man hadn't tagged me i'd not have looked.

Hopefully the dog is chipped and once found will be easy to identify

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Hopefully the dog is chipped and once found will be easy to identify
Well, was it seems reported he slipped his lead, two different pages about it, then it was assumed he was stolen. If he's not been found by now as above could be pikey's, chav's or dog fighters. Heartbreaking and I've had a Huskey slip it's lead and collar, why i'm so careful.

Here are the Murphy facts and figures. He is micro-chipped and he is neutered. He is 4 years old. He is all white apart from brown on his head, his left ear is brown (his right one, white, as viewed from the back) He has a brown splodge on his right hand side, mid way down, and another brown splodge on his left rump. He slipped his lead whilst out walking with his owner. A little while later the dog was seen being bundled into a blue car (poss Subaru) by two men. Then he was apparently sold on to someone who then, at some point in the following hours phoned Murphy's owner and arranged to take him back to him. The guy never turned up at the arranged meeting place. After another phone call to his owner, the bloke that now has him told the owner that Murphy was happy playing with his children and that he was not going to return him to his owner. Since then that blokes mobile phone has been switched off. The police cannot trace the phone as it is a pay as you go. Despite many people looking the phone number up on google, all they are coming up with is an apparent scam mobile numbers page ( I don't know anymore about this). They think the bloke that has Murphy is possibly Polish or Slovak.

The owner, is happy for his contact details to be put out there. Am I not allowed to have it on this site?

You're not a very good advert for Huskies, are you?

My mate's got one and that's an ******** as well.

Latest Threads