Help needed

Guys,, I need some help or advice with a problem back in the UK.

My sisters family is getting a bit of a hard time from some local knuckle draggers, and the fuzz wont or cant help, please PM me if you can help with a solution or advice on where to get some proper help.

Cheers.

My sisters family is getting a bit of a hard time from some local knuckle draggers, and the fuzz wont or cant help, please PM me if you can help with a solution or advice on where to get some proper help.

Cheers.
Tescos

Get the number of the local community policeman/woman. They are the local experts, if they have phoned the police they have probably only talked to a faceless civilian miles away at a central location. What area may I ask?

Cheers.
Why won't the fedz help? If they won't help then someone else trying to 'sort' the problem out may tip the police into helping said draggers.

gents you do make me effing laugh ,but honestly its a serious matter.

Baldblpeep, its up in Leeds, they had the coppers around and everything.

gents you do make me effing laugh ,but honestly its a serious matter.

Baldblpeep, its up in Leeds, they had the coppers around and everything.
If it's a serious matter why did you post it in here, you massive cunt?

Now show us some pics of your sister before I bum you into the middle of next week.

the problem is, they are scared shitless,oh well thanks any way looks like a trip back to blighty to offer my sister and her kids some moral support,sooner than I expected.

Hold on, is the OP genuinely asking for help without posting clopper shots as an incentive?

The cheek of some people....

worse, Pudsey.

If it's a serious matter why did you post it in here, you massive cunt?

Now show us some pics of your sister before I bum you into the middle of next week.
Because this is where the adults are, and we can say anything we want without no comebacks, or do you write for the Gaurdian?

Hold on, is the OP genuinely asking for help without posting clopper shots as an incentive?

The cheek of some people....

I do believe that we were expected to risk life limb and custodial sentences for, well nothing as far as I can gather.

I honestly don't know what the world is coming to. Not even a picture of her in a tight T shirt.

Shocking state of affairs

pudsey how did you guess, no honstly lads, I was just looking for a bit of advice. thanks all the same.
Unfortunately I dont have any pics of her , but if you know Pudsey you'll know my sister.

Because this is where the adults are, and we can say anything we want without no comebacks, or do you write for the Gaurdian?
I'm very sorry. Please post your sister's address and phone number in here & I'll head round there & leather anyone I find with a baseball bat.

Is that better, you shitcunt?

and we can say anything we want without no comebacks
Not entirely true.

I posted a picture of be abducting a teenager, neatly and carefully cataloging how I dressed in expensive lingerie and assaulted her at knife point.

The prosecution didn't adhere to your no comeback rule, hence me posting from Rampton.