Help needed with cv

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by darkmennis, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi
    just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to look through my cv and proof read it for me and maybe reword some things as i'm having a brain fart.

pm me your email address and will send it asap

2. Not a good start to offer a service that requires basic grammar!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Just looked at your website , how dreary . Did you grow up always wanting to do Process and documentation design ? Sickness and absence management makes you sound like a snitching little bully magnet . Your 10 year old self thinks you're a top ****.
  5. Lol good point!!! It has been a long day. Best you send it over in the morning if you want to? :)
  6. There is nothing quite like making yourself look like one too is there? :)
  7. One has to smile.

No, I'll change that to despair.
  8. For those who still can't fathom out how to write a CV (like me until a few days ago!), register at and go to the CV Builder.

It stopped me banging my head against the wall anyway!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. CTP is a load of bollocks - are they still trying to "guide" people into using their resettlement on companies providing courses such as the 3 week into to plumbing etc etc? CTP make money out of this I'm sure. When I had my CTP experience it was all geared towards pressing people to do fibre optics courses. Call me cynical but considering most in the group I was in were naval s&s dept (cooks, writers etc) I hardly think it was targetting individual skills. And no - I was not in an S&S branch ;)
    • Like Like x 1