Help needed with cv

hi
just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to look through my cv and proof read it for me and maybe reword some things as i'm having a brain fart.

pm me your email address and will send it asap

thanks

darkmennis

Just looked at your website , how dreary . Did you grow up always wanting to do Process and documentation design ? Sickness and absence management makes you sound like a snitching little bully magnet . Your 10 year old self thinks you're a top ****.

Just looked at your website , how dreary . Did you grow up always wanting to do Process and documentation design ? Sickness and absence management makes you sound like a snitching little bully magnet . Your 10 year old self thinks you're a top ****.
There is nothing quite like making yourself look like one too is there? :)

For those who still can't fathom out how to write a CV (like me until a few days ago!), register at https://www.ctp.org.uk/ and go to the CV Builder.

It stopped me banging my head against the wall anyway!

CTP is a load of bollocks - are they still trying to "guide" people into using their resettlement on companies providing courses such as the 3 week into to plumbing etc etc? CTP make money out of this I'm sure. When I had my CTP experience it was all geared towards pressing people to do fibre optics courses. Call me cynical but considering most in the group I was in were naval s&s dept (cooks, writers etc) I hardly think it was targetting individual skills. And no - I was not in an S&S branch ;)