Help needed with blinkered septics!

"If it wasn't for America you'd all be speaking German now"

How do I counter this argument in one line?

In BOTH World Wars we were fighting since Breakfast and you only joined in at teatime?

Reply with 'if you hadnt supported Osama,youd still have the twin towers

Run_Charlie! said:

Quite a few of us do speak German now - and you still can't speak English

Run_Charlie! said:

Jay Fulmer a 38 year old from San Francisco, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony.
“It was weird,” Fulmer said.
“I was in London and like, talking to this dude and it was raining and he pulled a face and said ‘great weather eh?’ and I thought – ‘wait a minute, no way is it great weather.’

Fulmer then realized that the other mans ‘mistake’ was in fact deliberate.

Fulmer who is 39 next month and married with children aged 8 and 3,
plans to use irony himself in the future.
“I’m like using it all the time,” he said.
“Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them to shit and I said
‘‘Hey great weather!”

Moi Rest my valise :)

How about,

"If it wasn't for you fcuking yanks, our kids would be speaking English now, cnut"

You could add:

If it were not for the British, you be speaking spanish, or,

Why were there no British soldiers in Vietnam?
Because the Viet Cong were doing quite alright by themselves.

How about.

You only joined us because we were winning at the time.

"Hitler declared war on YOU. We came to YOUR aid, as we did with Poland, Holland, France, China.........."

putteesinmyhands said:
"Hitler declared war on YOU. We came to YOUR aid, as we did with Poland, Holland, France, China.........."

I was always led to believe that America ONLY stepped in if we allowed them to have military bases in the UK.

Just ask him if he's looking forward to seeing his president flying around in the shiny, new European helicopter that the US Marines recently bought for presidential transport duties.

How about:

'If it weren't for the French, you'd still be one of our colonies.'

or

'that doesn't mean you have to start the third world war so you can be sure to be on time for it',

or

'if it meant we didn't have McDonalds, Disney, Californication and the rest of your rubbish, maybe we made the wrong choice.'

or

'Is that why we only just finished paying back the money you lent us at normal rates to rebuild our shattered country, whereas you gave money interest free to the Germans?'

I could go on, but I might come across as angry and bitter. I am very grateful to the individuals who helped us, honest!

scarletto said:
There's always one........do you not actually READ or LISTEN to the news/do some research nowadays?

Osama was NOT supported by the Yanks in Afghanistan a fact that Robert Fisk and others brought out in interviews with the old goat herder...in fact he hated the Yanks just as much as he hates anyone who is not a Muslim.

Cabarfeidh said:
scarletto said:
There's always one........do you not actually READ or LISTEN to the news/do some research nowadays?

Osama was NOT supported by the Yanks in Afghanistan a fact that Robert Fisk and others brought out in interviews with the old goat herder...in fact he hated the Yanks just as much as he hates anyone who is not a Muslim.
There's always someone who'll resort to using facts just to validate their own point of view. :roll: