Help needed- research on soldiers experiences

Hi there,

I am a researcher doing some study into the difficulties faced by some soldiers who experience combat and difficulties at the front. I am an independent researcher who is hoping to write a fiction piece about the bravery of people in the face of such hardships.

I would be specifically interested to speak with people who have had emotional difficulties because of the violence they have seen.

If anyone is willing to answer a couple of questions or knows anyone that might be, please contact me.

Thanks.

Best
David, UK.
d_alamouti @ yahoo.co.uk

mouti said:
Hi there,

I am a researcher doing some study into the difficulties faced by some soldiers who experience combat and difficulties at the front. I am an independent researcher who is hoping to write a fiction piece about the bravery of people in the face of such hardships.

I would be specifically interested to speak with people who have had emotional difficulties because of the violence they have seen.

If anyone is willing to answer a couple of questions or knows anyone that might be, please contact me.

Thanks.

Best
David, UK.
d_alamouti @ yahoo.co.uk
I can answer that.

I once saw the Worm steal my wine.

I could have killed her, but she was best with a gun - so we just kissed and lezzered.

Any more questions?

mouti said:
Hi there,

Thanks.

Best
David, UK.
d_alamouti @ yahoo.co.uk
Your interests may well be genuine but you need to seek permission first, having exposed your credentials, to any one of the site moderators. Without that your buggered, unless you like negative banter.

Why not post the questions here David? That way, we could see how well you had "researched" your subject - or, is this it?

If it's a fictional piece, just use your imagination and think creatively, genuine input here, will only let the truth get in the way of what is certain to be a best-seller. Any reason apart from the money, that you're interested in this?

Many here can confirm that Sluggy is emotionally disturbed.

As noted above, can you please confirm your request with one of the COs?

You'll note that the standard response here will be flippant until such times as either GoodCO or BadCO have confirmed.

Doc_Henry said:
play nice sluggy, he's only trying to do a job.
Aren't we all?

rickshaw-major said:
The_Snail said:
Doc_Henry said:
play nice sluggy, he's only trying to do a job.
Aren't we all?
I'm not - nobody in the office today so I'm drinking coffee, reading through arrse and playing Spider Solitaire with 4 packs of cards 8)
Me too! oh, and playing with my new watch from RVOps....many thanks to them for that :)

Guys,

I see your point and also you reasons to be suspicious. I am new to this so how do i register with Co's?

I am an independent filmmaker- I work alone- and trust me there is no money motivations here. If i wanted to make money i would join the city!
Not be a filmmaker. My motivations are my interest in the emotional affects of warfare. I am interested to find out what it does to your emotional insides- if anything at all.

To answer the comment about imagination- well good fiction needs to be built on fact- otherwise it is not fiction but fantasy!

Can someone please tell me how to contact the CO?

Thanks for your comments.
Best
David.