Help needed on Feminists

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Nov 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need help. My best mate has started dating this feminist bird and I need to educate myself on what being a feminist is all about be for I meet her. I don't what to offend her.
    She is a full time Feminist, I was amazed that the Government pay people to hate men and not shave their legs. I'm under strict instructions to behave myself.

I think Feminists are like Male Misogynist's but they have boobs, a strap on penis and comfortable shoes.

What is a Feminist?

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

A snake with TITS.

3. A female who isnt good enough to get a job on merit and requires the law to help her out by flashing her tits.

4. A very ugly burd that's jealous of all others cos she's a munter, probably a lesbian (not that that's a bad thing)

hope this helps
    drag

5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

A Misandrist.

6. A feminist is a politically correct sexist.

Like all modern hate groups they pretend that they are being discriminated against, when in fact they are the ones doing the discriminating.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Damn, thought that was an invite to a team tagging session!

8. The term is "misandrist".

What would be the point of a strap-on?

The sayings, "Men are only good for one thing, and most aren't much good at that" and "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle" seem true to me.

I guess there are just a FEW cute men around, to provide a little amusement, but don't see the point of them otherwise.

The auctioneer at the cattle-market once suggested that a few good male specimens might be kept for breeding purposes and castrate the rest .... as one does with cattle.

9. How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, and there's absolutely nothing funny about it, right?

10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Well women have plenty of implements to hand of course since knives are kept in the kitchen.

11. You're a Feminist and I claim my £5! :D

12. By logic that is all women :D

13. Well I was thinking about that, while taking the dog around the block just now, and I'm not entirely sure that I am. 8O

However, what is apparent, is that I'm totally useless at anything approaching a "relationship". I am very territorial and would struggle to make the necessary compromises required in a relationship. My feelings quickly turn to resentment and contempt.

Whilst I would have difficulties making the adjustments to having a close relationship with a man, I doubt I'd get on any better with a woman. :roll:

15. As a Lesbian trapped in a man's body I can totally relate to that. Just make the cheque payable to H4H.