Help needed! Losing the will to live...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by redsquirrel, Oct 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Help me, PLEASE! I've spent weeks trying to sort this out.

    I need some help from any TA MI out there...Does anybody know the details of the office which deals with our income tax? I've just spent ages looking for the right department but to no avail. Apparently, what I need to find out is the PAYE reference, the location of the office (I'm lead to believe it's in Llanishen, Cardiff) and from that I can find the phone number.

    Does anyone out there know?


    Red :?