Help needed in outing a Walt!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone could help me? You see, I would really, really like to be able to out a walt and post it on the "All Walt, Wannabe" thread so that I will look big, clever and smug.

So if any of you guys know of a walt that I can out, could you PM me so I can start outing? Doesn't matter if it's a real walt or not; a veteran, ex forces, cadet, airsofter, re-enactor or even a serving soldier will do. In fact anyone with a bebo/facebook account who even mentions the army/forces would do the trick.

Come on guys, help me out ... I REALLY need to out someone as a walt to get some respect!
  2. There's some peg leg knocking about, will he do?
  3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

There's a couple in hear that claim to have served in the army but were/are in something called the AAC.
  4. I think I might be a walt, how do I tell?
  5. I have a friend called Walter and he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia, maybe you could out him?
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Doesn't the walt have to be gay to be 'outed'?
  7. There's a bloke called Gordan Brown, pretends he's the PM. :evil:
  8. If he's walting as a gay, can you then 'in' him?
  9. elovabloke, can you explain your comment regarding AAC?
  10. Its a lame tankies pop at Flash and Me :D

Like the cavalry, feeble and limp wristed.
  11. Could I out someone for being feeble and limp wristed?
  12. ...No, but you can if they're Leeble and Fimp wristed I believe.
  13. I might out my Dad ... claims he was in the army in Korea when in fact he was with the RAOC 8O
  14. I couldn't find my Star Letter in 2000AD. I out myself! :(
  15. I went to a 1950s evening at the Talk in Norwich dressed as a National Service RASC Cpl, and I've never been a soldier - can someone out me please?