Help needed in outing a Walt!

Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone could help me? You see, I would really, really like to be able to out a walt and post it on the "All Walt, Wannabe" thread so that I will look big, clever and smug.

So if any of you guys know of a walt that I can out, could you PM me so I can start outing? Doesn't matter if it's a real walt or not; a veteran, ex forces, cadet, airsofter, re-enactor or even a serving soldier will do. In fact anyone with a bebo/facebook account who even mentions the army/forces would do the trick.

Come on guys, help me out ... I REALLY need to out someone as a walt to get some respect!

elovabloke

ADC
There's a couple in hear that claim to have served in the army but were/are in something called the AAC.

I have a friend called Walter and he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia, maybe you could out him?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Doesn't the walt have to be gay to be 'outed'?

There's a bloke called Gordan Brown, pretends he's the PM. :evil:

Biped said:
Doesn't the walt have to be gay to be 'outed'?
If he's walting as a gay, can you then 'in' him?

Its a lame tankies pop at Flash and Me :D

Like the cavalry, feeble and limp wristed.

k13eod said:
minister_doh_nut said:
Its a lame tankies pop at Flash and Me :D

Like the cavalry, feeble and limp wristed.
Could I out someone for being feeble and limp wristed?
...No, but you can if they're Leeble and Fimp wristed I believe.

I couldn't find my Star Letter in 2000AD. I out myself! :(

I went to a 1950s evening at the Talk in Norwich dressed as a National Service RASC Cpl, and I've never been a soldier - can someone out me please?

I'm going to the First Year's Induction weekend party dressed as a Wooly Mammoth, is that Walting?

spike7451 said:
I was in the RAF.Does that count?
perhaps towards Duke of Edinburgh bronze, might get you a foot in the door of CCF but you'd have to sell it hard