• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Help needed in outing a Walt!

Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone could help me? You see, I would really, really like to be able to out a walt and post it on the "All Walt, Wannabe" thread so that I will look big, clever and smug.

So if any of you guys know of a walt that I can out, could you PM me so I can start outing? Doesn't matter if it's a real walt or not; a veteran, ex forces, cadet, airsofter, re-enactor or even a serving soldier will do. In fact anyone with a bebo/facebook account who even mentions the army/forces would do the trick.

Come on guys, help me out ... I REALLY need to out someone as a walt to get some respect!

I went to a 1950s evening at the Talk in Norwich dressed as a National Service RASC Cpl, and I've never been a soldier - can someone out me please?

Latest Threads