Help needed for hammy123!

As you can see from this thread, Hammy123 is a little dissapointed in not being called names or abused:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=107560/start=240.html

hammy123 said:
Im feckin dissapointed, I chucked my worthless comments on on numerous occasions in this thread and not once did I get an abusive reply from CDT or his boyfriend. Am I feckin invisible or was I not nasty enough? Please fellow ARRSERS, guide me in the right direction so someone will call me names, what do I need to post to merit a response?
Come on fellers ... help him out!

Just be yourself Hammy, your sure to get all the abuse you want that way ...

Hammy is a cnut...

I had great success with the word 'Dullard'. Now copy it out a thousand times and PM it CυntTosserDullard_Dodger

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!
Hammy is a cunt!

k13eod said:
As you can see from this thread, Hammy123 is a little dissapointed in not being called names or abused:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=107560/start=240.html

hammy123 said:
Im feckin dissapointed, I chucked my worthless comments on on numerous occasions in this thread and not once did I get an abusive reply from CDT or his boyfriend. Am I feckin invisible or was I not nasty enough? Please fellow ARRSERS, guide me in the right direction so someone will call me names, what do I need to post to merit a response?
Come on fellers ... help him out!
A worthy cause indeed............*rummages through foul-smelling pockets*..........errm - a bit short til payday................have'nt got a 'kunt' on me..............here-will this 'knobthroat' do???

Knobthroat.

Aw, cheers lads, you have really made me feel speshul. I feel loved and wanted now, please keep them coming. :)

can you make some references to the North of England and especially the North East, really give it to me please...

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Hammy is a motherfucking cocksucking son of an aids ridden whore!

I think that about covers it.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Geordie cunt

feckin great, spot on lads, Ive even started to get insulted in another thread so it must be working

Hammy.

*Clears Throat*

Truly you are the offspring of a Flatulent North Eastern Pie Scoffing Ten bellied Lorry Driver with the personal hygiene of a Chemical Toilet and a Syphilitic Crack Addicted Hoop Gaping Cum Dump.

*Bows*

I thangyew.

Hammy is a fcukin' monkey hanger!!!!

Hammy you smell of dog poo and cat wee! :wink:

Hammy, you are worse than Sven.....

(beat that you bastards)

hammy123 said:
feckin great, spot on lads, Ive even started to get insulted in another thread so it must be working
Working? Which is more than you're doing right now you fucking workshy, scrounging northern t0sser. You really are a lazy dog faced idle cunt with the IQ of a mole rat.

Is this you?

Is this you idle cunt of a father?

Is this your fluffing mother?