Help needed for hammy123!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As you can see from this thread, Hammy123 is a little dissapointed in not being called names or abused:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=107560/start=240.html

Come on fellers ... help him out!

2. Just be yourself Hammy, your sure to get all the abuse you want that way ...

3. Hammy is a cnut...

4. I had great success with the word 'Dullard'. Now copy it out a thousand times and PM it CυntTosserDullard_Dodger

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!
    Hammy is a cunt!

6. A worthy cause indeed............*rummages through foul-smelling pockets*..........errm - a bit short til payday................have'nt got a 'kunt' on me..............here-will this 'knobthroat' do???

Knobthroat.

7. Aw, cheers lads, you have really made me feel speshul. I feel loved and wanted now, please keep them coming. :)

8. can you make some references to the North of England and especially the North East, really give it to me please...

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hammy is a motherfucking cocksucking son of an aids ridden whore!

I think that about covers it.

10. Fcuking Cockjockey :lol:

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Geordie cunt

12. feckin great, spot on lads, Ive even started to get insulted in another thread so it must be working

13. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

I had a hamster called Hammy, until next door's cat ate him

14. Hammy, you Mackem. To a Geordie that is a lot like being called a Cnut, is it not?

15. Hammy.

*Clears Throat*

Truly you are the offspring of a Flatulent North Eastern Pie Scoffing Ten bellied Lorry Driver with the personal hygiene of a Chemical Toilet and a Syphilitic Crack Addicted Hoop Gaping Cum Dump.

*Bows*

I thangyew.